This exclusive program is limited to 10 elite players with the desire to reach high achievement and work with one of the premier development teams on the PGA Tour.
If you want to become an elite player then you need to think, work and train like an elite player. If you are a competitive junior player, college player or aspiring professinal, this is your chance to train with a team that works together on the PGA Tour. This comprehensive program combines all disciplines needed to immediately improve in the competitive arena.
The program encompasses full swing, short game, fitness, performance training, biomechanics training and mental game. Each program will be specifically designed around the player with work scheduled each month to facilitate improvement and keep you on track. You will work individually with Tony Ruggiero and, together with the team, you will work, train and be treated like a PGA Tour player.
Only 10 Spots Available!
Come work with one of the premier
development teams on the PGA Tour!
- Priority Scheduling: Prior to each quarter the Elite 10 will be given a calendar where they will then select the dates when they want to schedule specific work and instruction.
- Monthly Instruction: One day a month with Tony Ruggiero. (Three trips per year to your place or school. Does not include travel expenses and must be coordinated with your host professional or school.)
- Monthly Programming: Fitness and performance training with Kolby Tullier.
- Meetings as Needed: Phone, FaceTime or Zoom meetings as needed with Dr. Greg Cartin.
- Statistics Analysis: Analysis with Tony and shotbyshot.com.
- Once per quarter you will work with Tony, Kolby and Greg together to fine tune your fitness, swing and performance. The whole team meets, refines and keeps your play in place. There will be an end-of-year meeting to assess development.
- Short game and putting work with Wayne Flint, a Golf Magazine Top 100 teacher.
- Once per quarter you will receive a box at your front door – just like a PGA Tour player – with shirts and shorts from Vineyard Vines, along with gloves, balls and hats from Srixon Golf. These are in addition to your days with Tony.
- During the first quarter you will receive a Bushnell Launch Pro Launch Monitor for wedge work, distance control. That helps us monitor speed and distance increases.
- You will work with Tony and Dr. Scott Lynn on your swing and biomechanics to improve power and efficiency.
Limited to 10 elite players!
$6,250 billed each quarter for a year.
Tony has been one of Golf Magazine’s Top 100 Teachers in America since 2017 and one of Golf Digest’s Top 50 Teachers in America since 2019. He has coached numerous players on the PGA, Korn Ferry and LPGA tours for the last 10 years. Current and past students include Richy Werenski, Rick Lamb, Grayson Murray, Tom Lovelady, Lucas Glover, Bill Haas, Sepp Straka, Robby Shelton, Andy Ogletree and Bobby Wyatt. Tony has a long history as a developer of junior and amateur talent. He has taught three Walker Cup members, two World No. 1 juniors, a World No. 1 amateur, a U.S. Amateur champion and has had five players compete on NCAA National Championship teams. He has coached five players to their PGA Tour cards in the last seven years.
Golf Fitness and Performance. Kolby is the industry leader on the PGA Tour for fitness and performance. He brings a unique approach and relentless pursit of improved player speed and performance. Kolby works with Justin Thomas, Max Homa, Harold Varner III, Talor Gooch, Lucas Glover and countless others on the PGA Tour. He’s the GOAT of training and performance who also trains not only golfers but Major League Baseball players and NFL Football players are also in his stable!
Dr. Greg Cartin
PGA Tour Mental Coach. A consistent contributor and contultant to those involved in the Dewsweeper Golf Program. Dr. Cartin also works with numerous PGA Tour players as well as players in other professional sports.
Dr. Scott Lynn
Golf Biomechanics Expert. Dr. Lynn works closely with Tony to improve power and performane in the golf swing. Blending science with instruction is our key to developing players that succeed, and have succeeded, at the highest levels. Dr. Lynn is one of the foremost biomechanics experts in the golf world.
Limited to 10 elite players!