Developing and growing the game of golf through serious junior golfers. Registration is limited to the first 20 students. Available at The Lakewood Club and Grand Hotel Marriott in Point Clear, AL.
- Once weekly group instruction with all students
- Twice monthly individual hour lesson with instructor
- Quarterly visits from sports psychologist Dr. Greg Cartin
- Quarterly visits from “Top 50” fitness coach Kolby Tullier
- Monthly visits from “Top 100 Gulf Instructor” Tony Ruggiero
- FREE Vineyard Vines golf shirt and hat
- 20% discount on all equipment necessities
- Free club fittings to ensure proper equipment
The goal of the Dewsweepers’ Elite Junior Golf Program is to provide a Tour Experience that has been learned through hands-on experience at the highest levels of professional golf. This experience and knowledge is unparalleled in our area, and is our privilege to bring this expertise to the Eastern Shore of Alabama.
We develop and grow the game of golf for male and female junior golfers, through group and one-on-one training, coupled with our experience in elite golf instruction. We incorporate sports psychology and fitness instruction of the highest quality, adding to the valued process of creating a champion young person and golfer.
Registration is LIMITED to the first 20 students. Cost is $200 per month per student.
Dewsweepers Performance Academy
Jackson Koert, Director