- Smylie Kaufman Picks up 1st PGA Tour Win CONGRATS to Dewsweeper Smylie Kaufman for picking up his first PGA tour victory at the Shriners Hospital for Children Open in Las Vegas. This is the first PGA Tour win for the rookie Kaufman and fourth PGA tour win for Tony Ruggiero.
- August, 2014 Photos Photos from the range.
- 2014 US Amateur in Atlanta Scenes from the 2014 US Amateur in Atlanta with Dewsweeper and #2 Amateur in the world Robby Shelton.
- Junior Golf Camps Junior Golf Camps
- Hit the Low Spinner A dewsweeper writes in and wants to know how to hit the low pitch shot…hit that low spinner that you see on tv from the tour players!
Here is the Fix!On the back swing toe the face of the club down. and bow your left wrist. This delofts the club. Now the secret is to leave ...
- Do over? How would I learn to putt? A dewsweeper writes in and asks if i was learning the game all over again how would i learn to putt?
I would absolutely learn with a belly putter for the following reasons.
When properly fit a belly putter gets you in perfect putting posture and setup with the player getting set up all square and with your elbows against ...
- Stop Lateral Slide Dewsweeper writes in tha they are having trouble with lateral slide on back swing do I have any tips?
First thing I do is check posture at address: often slide going back is a result of poor postrue at address. Specifically the left hip being lower than right at set up. (right handed player)
Here is the Fix!
Make sure yur ...
- Stop the Hooks! This comes from a video sent to me from Swingfix.com. A dewsweeper was having problems with their driver because they have never been able to stop hooking the ball and can’t keep the ball in play. Their feeling was that their grip was too strong and that caused the duck hook. Here is what we found.
- Trouble staying in your posture? Dewsweeper Writes in that they have a hard time staying in their posture through the forward swing they tend to stand up do we have any suggestions to help them improve?
First check posture at address make sure you are balanced at address and not to tilted over at hips. Often times I find that ...
- Fix an open club face? Dewsweeper writes in that they are struggling with an open club face at the top of their swing. They want to know what can they do to fix it?
I often don’t fix a closed face on a player but I always jump right in and fix this issue. An open face always ...